- Since 2020 I have been working with FedEx Express as a product owner, scrum master and front-end developer. Based on UX Research, A/B-testing and data analysis, my team is steadily helping reduce customer support cost by improving the online experience.
- I am currently reading The Culture Map by Erin Meyer and The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin.
- On a monthly basis I am meeting up with my Mastermind group with three friends. We help keep ourselves and each other accountable for our personal development goals and discuss themes we run into while doing so.
- I am actively using my personal note taking system in Obsidian, a markdown file based note taking app. Recently I have improved my templates for daily notes and persons, using the Dataview & Templater plugins for the first time.
Keeping calm & fit
- I try to start most of my days with a daily meditation by Sam Harris in the Waking Up app. In practice I haven’t been getting to it regularly.
- I started bouldering in 2021 and I love it. I try to do it twice a week.
- I run. After spending most my energy in keeping calm through a crisis and a home renovation, I steadily crawled out of my running slump since 2020. No ambitious plans, but a healthy focus on getting fitter and fitter and running longer and longer distances. Last October I rean the Amsterdam marathon. It was not a lot of fun, so I plan to fully get back to trailrunning after I recovered from my first COVID in November ‘22. You can follow my progress on Strava.
- If I don’t go running in the morning, I’ll start the day with a quick yoga session consisting of the 5 Tibetans or a video session by Yoga with Adriene on YouTube.
This page was last updated on in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.