- On July, 1st I have started a new project with FedEx as a front-end developer. I will be helping them out within my holy triangle of front-end development, design thinking and teamwork.
- I am building my home. Since January 23rd I have been the proud owner of the apartment I had been renting the previous 3.5 years. I am living with a friend right now and hope to move back in any day now. It will be beautiful!
- I am reading ‘1q84’ by Haruki Murakami.
- Bi-weekly I am meeting up with my Mastermind group with three friends. We help keep ourselves and each other accountable for our personal development goals and discuss themes we run into while doing so.
- I am not drawing many wolves right now. This is a random idea I had at the start of the year and now I am trying to every week draw a wolf. To get better at drawing and to get to know an animal and my fascination for it. You can see my drawings on Flickr. I hope to pick it up again some day this year.
Keeping calm & fit
- I start my days with a short yoga exercise and meditation. The yoga exercise consists of the 5 Tibetans, plus a few extra exercises from my physiotherapist. Following that I will do the daily meditation by Sam Harris in the Waking Up app. Through this link you can get 1 month of free access to the app, no strings attached.
- I run. I had a small injury, so I’ve started 2020 very calmly. I plan to run my first ultra marathon (later) this year or in 2021, after failing this goal last year. But since most of my energy goes into my home renovation I can’t properly build up a serious training schedule I need to run marathons again. You can follow my progress on Strava.
This page was last updated on in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.